What Would Ma Ingalls Do?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hey, Ladies.

Here's the situation:

This is actually going to be a real website/group blog in the near future - this is just sort of a test run.

All entries you make here will eventually be imported to the new place.

Posting about day-to-day Ma-type tasks you perform is fine, but what would really be excellent is taking those postings and kind of running with them, getting into the philosophy, attaching it to current events, etc. You know? Does that make sense?

I'm going to edit and repost the essay I did about Ma on my old blog, for example. I love reading about what motivates behavior, why people are coming back to Ma, etc. I got more comments from my entry about Ma than I had about anything else in a long time.

There will be a tee shirt, yes. And it will be cool and tasteful, because Ma would have it no other way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home